2012年12月23日星期日

spyder motorcycle dealers out 12 kinds of style

Today is the weekend, bored the Spyder Hats and learning into the South in the home nest. With learning into the South to be together, Spyder want to show off all bluff it up, she lies on the sofa on learning into South stay loungers, two separated by a few meters away, Spyder Although two years of marriage, this face-to-face wordless scene is very unusual .

TV is playing the field program on hand lines, Spyder Men Ski Pants edge control their own hand and said: "It is said that my grandfather on my child, please give me a fortune-teller fortune-telling, that I can live up to 60 years of age, my grandfather was furious, Spyder are now 60 years old, is it her life even I'm not as good? flick that fortune teller said, he was not finished, he would like to say is that I can live to be 60 years old or more, at least. "

Spyder Ski Jackets laughed dismissively: "My mother in childhood I ask a fortune teller, and he told my mom I have a big will marry a long woman beauty spot."The Spyder the squinting Q: "Your mother is not because of my dissatisfaction, right?"the Spyder Tanshou: "I do not know, she saw the girl two hands can count them pleasing to the eye, so you do not have to take himself."

没有评论:

发表评论