2013年1月22日星期二

the grace by hermes parchemin-parchment beige ostrich leather silver hardware

"Jinmao, how so early, eat breakfast not" hermes belts just want to say, go up to see the Jinmao busy after go up, leaving Zhao Weiguo alone in facing the wife stare at."Not yet, you see I steamed stuffed bun dough are bought, you don't tell me I have ah" hermes holding the bag and said, get up in the morning early, too lazy to add noodles, simply at the entrance to the village a breakfast shop to buy some breakfast directly rushed to come over.

"What to eat steamed stuffed bun, and hurried over to eat noodles, my mom just under, the taste more than indescribably good" hermes wallet put the bag back to the table, the table piled a basin surface, Song Xiaodi took a pair of chopsticks to jinmao."Well, really good, especially the cabbage mouth to eat with the what, what, I can not say" Jinmao even eat a few surface after looked up and said, then looked at hermes and said: "aunt Zhao you this slim is how to do ah, I'm afraid I later should not eat himself under the surface."

Also fortunately hermes purse below ground more than a point.Or else face to several people must not be fierce tigers.Because a stranger in the.hermes did not show her the crazy side.To the end.Jinmao rubbing his belly said: "very full that day"Ah.This can not blame me.I can buy the dough steamed stuffed bun.Who told you to call me to eat noodles "Jinmao heard hermes complaining words.Pointing is still on the table did not move to the steamed stuffed bun dough.

http://www.birkinhermese.com/Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论